Friday, April 16, 2010

Received NS letter!

FUCK YOU!

yeah.. this is wad I wanna say, as a Chinese from CHINA, Why the hell must I serve National Service for Sg? Am I sot? nothing to do?

Yes, received enlistment letter, 20th May, go a place called "PULAU TEKONG BESAR".. May I know where the fuck is this place? It seems need to take ship to go there. And my parents also been invited to send me away..lol, which means during this 19 weeks.. I can't even go home? ccb.. ok, now I am damn damn scare, Nt because can't see my mum in 19 weeks(actually this is the only thing make me a bit happy), because I need to be trained like dog for 19 weeks.. and I dun know it's included inside the 2 years NS or nt..skali it's extra time for obses ppl.. omfg.. fat..fat..fat

Okay, Nothing much to write already, I don't know come Sg is a good choice,or it's destroyed my life.. what I can do it's just continue the journey...... I will miss a long time, and I will miss u guys, And hopefully u guys miss me too.. lol.. 19 weeks after, A new SM will be back, haha..!!!! TAF TAF TAF!!!!