Monday, May 10, 2010

最好的我~

Long time never blog.. yeah.. cos everyday hide at bugis.. nth much happen.. haha

going serve ns in 11 days! omfg.. the time passed damn fast.. I can still remember the day I sit inside the audi hall.. and ms heng ask me why I didn't wear school uniform.. haha..

ok.. I really miss the ITE life in past 2 years.. there are lots fun~ of course with a little bit unhappiness.. ~ but overall I love it!

erm.. friends told me that.. after 2 weeks training then every weekends can go home from army camp.. lol.. I dun know.. actually I wanna totally lose my extra weight then come back meet u all de lor.. haha.. see 1st bah.. i must hide somewhere.. dun let u all to find me.. but hard to hide leh..botak.. so obvious.. haha``

lol..keep talking shits.. erm.. prepare CAT exam liao.. cya readers~

PS:when we broke up
你的朋友一定拍手说好
现在你身边的他们大概都不喜欢我
但是我还是我
我还一样地活
the reason why 我决定离开
there is only one reasonwhy
coz i know you deserve better and more
没了我大家信不过的那个星座
你一定要好好生活别想太多
为什么我写了这小小的ps
只想用心对你说
i love you and i still do i love you now
but it is just in a different way if i may
hey be sure i know you used to love me more (appreciate)
but now as a friend
我知道当我离开世界的那一天
你一定会流泪在我的照片前面
and i do the same
now coz i watch you man
coz you have always be like my family to me
这不是秘密
但是你身边仍没有多少人知道
流过的泪说过的话仍在我心中
虽然已经失去你
以后如果在街上碰到你和你心爱的那个谁
我不会后退
我会微笑带礼貌地欣然面对...